Sunday, March 27, 2011
Meet the Cities' team for free drinks and a chat on how it works.
Learn how to be a host, list for free and make some extra cash.
Paris April 4 to 8 (tbd)
London April 14 to 18 (tbd)
Contact us for the details and to set up an appointment we can't wait to see you!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Here follow the instructions on how to merge your old accounts whenver you'll see the new website change:
1. Go to the site: http://www.citiesreference.com
2. In the top right header, click the "Sign Up" link.
3. Follow the instructions to sign up for an account. Facebook is fast and easy, but you can also create a Cities Reference account.
4. After your account is created, click on the "My Account" link in the top right header. (you will need to be signed in to see the link)
5. Click the "Merge Old Account" link on the left side.
6. Enter your old Roman Reference username and password. If you have forgotten this please contact us at email@example.com
That's it! You now have a new Cities Reference account and your apartments should be listed in the dashboard page!