Most of you Cities Reference property owners woke up after the week end to a brand new back-end experience on our website. Some of you complained, most did not express awe or emotions. Well actually... besides a few complaints, we didn't hear anything at all from you guys. Therefore we're opening a poll on Cities Reference Facebook page where you can mark the do's and dont's.
Most changes are actually cosmetic, meaning server and database haven't been affected, but your experience, at least in our intentions, is enhanced, better, revolutionized!
Let's quickly go through what has changed
Dashboard: You have alerts now. You'll be reminded
- if a client will be ringing your apartment's door bell soon.
- If you have failed to update your calendar in the past month ;)
- If you don't have any pictures
- If you don't have a description or amenities
Your Listings: It will be prettier to look at your listed apartments, you'll see a picture first off and a wealth of info in a sortable grill (net rate/pending and confirmed bookings/city/address).
- When you click on your apartment's details you'll enjoy a visually enhanced and simplified calendar page. With simple clicks to block dates and a list of bookings (confirmed and declined) to the side. Just as you had asked us to do (see above)!
- The pricing tab will still include the test pricing, but more comfortably placed to the right of your screen
- Last but not least of the changes you can finally reply to the travelers' comments on your apartment on the reviews tab end right of your screen.
Your reservations: will list all the booking received for your apartments
Your trips: this section will keep together all the discounted bookings you make on Cities Reference's website when renting our listed apartments worldwide.
Now enjoy and let us know on facebook what you like and what you don't.